Friday, June 25, 2010

Preparing

Well as time reaching the deadline of my enrollment at Kppas, things is getting worse day by day. Horror is yet to come but i have already started to feel the cold chills. How would be my life for 3 years without my mom and all the fun, yes i know that this is the only was to success in life but 3 years!! thats ruff at this things is running on my mind. so get back to the storyline, got done with the papers and all the stuff that need to have signature on. next is just left packing and buying things up. well most of the things is at home because recently i have gone trough plkn so no need to waste money on buying things(huge relief on my mom). Dad and mom gave a new mobile and laptop so that i can still live my life in that glitz.

well there are some confession that i have to make before i step into other side of my life and who knows that what is planned by god for me.. I will miss my best buddy. He have been all my side for i can say half of my life and i can say that he is my angle that god send for me since primary. he stood right beside me when i was sad n and all the happiest moments i had in my life. and i always wanted that we remain friends for life(just typical movies type....how ironic)...

Moving on, well i hope that my life turn out to be interesting because i want that 3 years to pass as fast possible and within 3 years i want to succeed in my life and prove to other that i am what i am and no need to get review from other party about by IQ level. i will prove them when i will be the valedictorian of my graduate year. let other just shut their big fat mouth. I WILL PROVE YOU ALL!! just wait and see!!!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment