Monday, June 21, 2010

Sitting And Thinking

Here is was sitting at the kitchen and was thinking about my childhood and my high-school life.the time flew so fast that it feels like just a moment back i was sitting for my SPM exams. Dad bought me a new laptop n my mom gave a gift as she promised to me(handphone) and its is the last week so my so called honeymoon holidays. thinking back all the moments including the sad and the so bad fighting memories, feel so refreshed and brought a smile on my face. a smile of happiness and the satisfaction that every living human being on this planet would have know how it feels..

I wish i could grab all the moments i had in my life and put it on a box that i can open it and look it back every time when i want to...


anyways will update u with latest news,gossips n the meanest secret of people that u would die to get for....

No comments:

Post a Comment